- At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
Arrivals and departures
- No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
- Please pick any available pitch on arrival.
Changes to your holiday
- Changes cannot be made once you have booked.
- Dogs must be kept on leads and supervised at all times.
- Bookings must not be for more than 14 consecutive nights.
- Fires on the ground are not permitted.
- Quiet hours must be respected between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m..
- The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
- There are no bins onsite: all rubbish will need to be taken home with you.
- This is a quiet site: no music is allowed.
- No naked flames are allowed inside the hired accommodation units.
- Barbecues are permitted but must be raised off the ground and attended by an adult at all times.
- Firearms are not permitted.
- Fires, barbecues and/or firepits will not be permitted in dry, windy and/or hot weather conditions.
- Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
- Please do not touch or feed the animals.
- No vehicle movement between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m..
- Visitors are not permitted on site.